Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Lord has blessed us with another baby!!!!

Just a quick update for everyone who hasn't heard yet! We are expecting again!!!
I am so undeserving of this gift from God. I always think about how people when they are pregnant with #1 or #2 say, "Oh, it is such a blessing from God." But when they find out I am expecting #6 or #7 that doesn't get said from the world. If one or two is a blessing then 6 or 7 is a triple blessing!!! That's the way we see it. We are so very blessed!
I hope everyone is searching the scriptures daily with an open soft heart! I have noticed lately how the people that asked Jesus to open their eyes got their eyes opened. I have been praying that the Lord would open my eyes to His word and He really has.
I hope everyone has a blessed week in Jesus!