Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a great life!

It has been awhile since I posted anything here. Sorry to neglect! Life has been full and good. I am learning and growing in the Lord and I am so thankful for that even though at times it hurts.
This pregnancy is going good. I just started a new raw food pregnancy journal. I am going to post what I eat each day. Probably have pictures at some point. It is www.rawfoodlady.blogspot.com I am hoping it will help me stay more accountable. I need it!
So I am further along than what I thought. That is exciting! Seems I didn't have a miscarriage after all. Still confused about it all but I am measuring at a few weeks more than what I should be. Only one in there, for sure! I am trying to get an ultrasound on my Dad's birthday to find out what I am having. It would be special. So my new due date is January 9-18th. So excited to have a winter baby!
Other than that our house situation may be changing soon. We are wanting to move close to Griswold. We love our church there and need to be close to them. It's so important to have that fellowship with people who are loving and serving the Lord. I can honestly say that every time we are there I am convicted, encouraged, and blessed! Such a great combination! It is also wonderful to watch the youth of the church. They are not leaving after worldliness as soon as they can, no they have pure hearts that want to keep serving the Lord. You know a church is doing something right when the youth are this dedicated. It is a beautiful thing!
Okay well, I am off to bed soon. Keep looking to the Lord, He is coming soon!

1 comment:

JeremyNSunny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Oh, I know you're just thrilled to be the recipient of another blessing straight from God!! There is no blessing to the church or to the community/country, aside from the love of God and His son's sacrifice, like that of Christian families. Prayers for a pleasant and safe pregnancy & delivery!! A winter baby.... :) We have one, too, at Dec. 16!