Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Life Slow Down Just a Little.....Please!

I love that I have a busy life but it just seems that time is flying by! It seems like literally days ago I was telling Paige just 10 more weeks and I'll start taking my labor prep herbs. Now it is in 2 weeks. I only have 8 weeks left to go. Where is the time going? I'm certainly okay with meeting this little girl in 8 weeks though. SO super excited!!!

The last time I put pictures on here Rylan was 5 months old. Wow! He'll be two in February. He is such a sweet little guy. He's doing really good at going on the potty! 

Joshua, Levi, Elias, & Caden keep me BUSY!!! They are so constant and so loud. I really need to work on the noise thing. Now with the colder weather they are inside more and it's just not a big enough house. Some of them are doing school and doing good with it. Joshua and Levi are reading!!! Elias and Caden are learning through playing!

Paige is a little too excited to be getting a baby sister! She is also doing school, what a worker she is! She is also trying to learn Swahili (African language). She really wants to be a missionary there when she is older. She has such a heart for God! She was also baptized this fall!

Dylan is working on small engines and doing really good at it! He buys lawnmowers that don't work, fixes them up and sells them. He reminds me so much Troy and my Dad! Always greasy!!! :) He is a great help to me to!

Ashley is going to be getting her GED this year and graduate! She is praying about what God would have her do next. I would be lost without her! I'm excited to see what God does in the next couple of years!

Okay that is a little update. I am up with heartburn right now, not fun! Some things about pregnancy aren't very fun but they sure are worth it in the end!




No comments: