Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Adorable personalized keepsake blankets, stylish & modest custom made jean skirts, and more!!!

Friday, March 20, 2015

My new thing.... doTERRA oils!!!

I have just recently joined with doTERRA Essential Oil company! I am so excited about these products and am already seeing the amazing health benefits in my family! With 9 children, sickness is not fun here and prevention is key! However, here recently we came down with a stomach bug and I started with my oils right away. WOW! The intensity and duration were less than ever before. I'm also seeing great results with my littlest ones tummy issues. They have a digestive blend that is wonderful. Way less tears from her and it is so nice! I could go on and on!!! 

       I'm just going to share some of the ways I am using these oils and the recipes to go with them!

Honestly this wraps it all up for me! Being able to care for my children at home!


Quick and easy! So much safer than OTC drugs.


The amazing thing is when you see these oils work for yourself and your family. These truly are God's healing oils!

This is a quick comparison to the OTC drugs you can completely eliminate with just these 8 oils! 

Please let me know if you have any questions about doTERRA! I would be happy to help you in any way I can.





No comments: